Specialty Surgery Anti-Infective Program
- Our multi-faceted program is clinically proven to significantly reduce the incidence of post-surgical infections.
- FDA approved at a pre-operative wash
- All surgical people are identified through our proprietary data extraction and identification software. At-home shipments are timed precisely according to patient surgery schedule.
- Our partner liaisons will communicate directly with a clinical staff member (usually the surgery scheduler) to ensure a seamless risk management planwithout hassle and clear of errors.
- Diagnostic Sales Consultants comes with a 100% patient enrollment guarantee. No patient will be put aside, leveling out consistent care charges.
- A dedicated team of patient care specialists will consult, educate and monitor each patient, before and after surgery.
- Minimal out-of-pocket expense for patients. Discounts and financial assistance available.
- Reports is going to be provided to all providers regarding patient compliance.
- Additionally, our infection protocol has been clinically proven as efficient at helping the epidermal cell renewal process (scar reduction) inside the process of healing.
Have you Know………..
The direct economic costs of an SSI are considerable, usually being approximately twice how much in-patient costs to get a patient lacking any SSI"
The estimated cost per Surgical Site Infection (SSI) varies from $11,000 - $35,000
Estimated total cost of SSIs in the United States vary from $3 billion - $10 billion annually
If you're a physician’s clinic, hospital or sales rep considering this program, please contact Diagnostic Sales Consultants today on an easy enrollment consultation.
DSC now offers state of the art: urine drug screen & blood testing services, physician investment vehicles, proprietary physician dispensing platform, population health management platforms, in addition to a unique pharmacogenetic, wellness and cancer screening methods.